COVID-19: A Message from Danebod 2020 Directors & Pres. Maia Olsen

Dear Danebod Campers:

We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during these challenging times.

While many of us were hoping that the COVID-19 outbreak within the US would stay contained or pass quickly, that does not look to be the case and it will likely be quite some time before we are able to return to “business as usual”. There is a strong likelihood that the pandemic will adversely impact Danebod Family Camps during the summer of 2020.

The board will be holding an emergency conference call the first week of April to determine the path forward. 

We would appreciate any feedback and ideas you may have about Danebod during these challenging times. Please fill out this survey which the board will consult as it reaches a decision about whether or not Danebod family camp sessions will be held this summer.

Danebod 2020 Covid-19 Survey

We are mindful of the fact that this decision needs to be made soon so that Danebodians can plan accordingly. We also want to make sure our decision is a thoughtful one and that everyone has a chance to have their voice heard. Therefore, we will announce the board’s decision on Friday, April 10th. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and look forward to your ideas for keeping the spirit of Danebod aloft during this crisis.

Thank you,

Maia Olsen, President

Janet & Nansi Brown, June Directors

Laura & ErikPeter Walker, July Directors

2020 Danebod Family Camps Registration

Registration for 2020 Danebod Family Camps is now open! Click here for the registration form *updated*

At this time we are uncertain how the coronavirus (Covid-19) will affect the camps, if at all. Please follow the website and facebook for updates. In the event this virus is not history by then and we are required to cancel camps, deposits will be refunded. 

Key Dates:

June 2020 Camp: June 21st-27th

Early registration cutoff date: May 12th

July 2020 Camp: July 12th-18th

Early Registration cutoff date: June 2nd