COVID-19: A Message from Danebod 2020 Directors & Pres. Maia Olsen

Dear Danebod Campers:

We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during these challenging times.

While many of us were hoping that the COVID-19 outbreak within the US would stay contained or pass quickly, that does not look to be the case and it will likely be quite some time before we are able to return to “business as usual”. There is a strong likelihood that the pandemic will adversely impact Danebod Family Camps during the summer of 2020.

The board will be holding an emergency conference call the first week of April to determine the path forward. 

We would appreciate any feedback and ideas you may have about Danebod during these challenging times. Please fill out this survey which the board will consult as it reaches a decision about whether or not Danebod family camp sessions will be held this summer.

Danebod 2020 Covid-19 Survey

We are mindful of the fact that this decision needs to be made soon so that Danebodians can plan accordingly. We also want to make sure our decision is a thoughtful one and that everyone has a chance to have their voice heard. Therefore, we will announce the board’s decision on Friday, April 10th. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and look forward to your ideas for keeping the spirit of Danebod aloft during this crisis.

Thank you,

Maia Olsen, President

Janet & Nansi Brown, June Directors

Laura & ErikPeter Walker, July Directors

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s